Thursday, June 28, 2007

SWAP-A-RAMA #1

I am kind of buried in SWAPS ... almost all the A Muse swaps that I signed up for are due this week, and I am the queen of procrastination ... so I am working my butt off, and still trying to take care of the fam ... etc, etc! I am almost glad that it has been raining here - makes it almost okay for my boys to veg out and watch lots of Monster Jam off the DVR - as my 2 1/2 year old likes to say ... "Are you ready for Monster Jam!!!!" in his best deep throat scream! Anyway - here is my first ATC for Sarah's swap ... gots to get back to work! Don't peek if you want to be surprised!






5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my word, that is sooo cute!

Liz said...

I cannot wait to get this one! Great idea to make the ATC into a tag! Love the mad scientist!

tami said...

sweet and hi Liz!! Hey Boris, I love you!!!

tami said...

i hope i'm in this swap. i hear you on the swaps. I signed up for way too many but I will do them.

SpAzzGiRL said...

OMG...how cute is that stamp!!??
I've never even seen it before.
Love that tag to no end...awesome.