Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Just sitting here...

dreaming of winning A*Muse*A*Palooza ... oh, the stamps, the T-SHIRT (I want it so badly!!). I am waiting, not so patiently, for the next A Muse challenge ... in the meantime, here is a card that I made recently. I just love the chair stamp - it's so darn cute!! I am up to my eyeballs in Mother's Day Projects and end of the year teachers' gifts - I will post pictures of those soon! Thanks to everyone that has come to visit my little blog - it's so exciting!! I am enjoying myself! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days - I had to work at my "real" job as a nurse over the weekend, and it kind of sucks the life out of me!! Now I am feeling more like myself! Hopefully there will be lots of fun stuff to show you this week!!

Stamps by A Muse, Punches by SU! and Marvy, paper by SEI and SU!

By the way - I have a card in the reader gallery at A Muse News!! You have until midnight tonight to go there and vote (for me, please)! It was a fun Mother's Day Contest! There are lots of really neat cards in the gallery - inspiration a-plenty!!

Stamps by A Muse, tag made using my computer (and the very cool MA Sexy font that you can download for free - used in many A Muse stamps!!), paper by Basic Grey, A Muse and SU!, Punch by SU!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aaahhhh... I love this card. One of my favs! Well done.

Allison Rankin said...

These are great and that second one is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

how do you get the free fonts?