Sunday, July 6, 2008

Helle's Challenge

Helle ( the big winner from last year's A*Muse*A*Palooza and now the co-owner of Paper Tales in San Diego - I know, I'm trying to keep my jealousy to a minimum!), had this awesome color challenge for A*Muse*A*Palooza last week! Black, white, a little pink and some bling! Love it! This came together super quick - I paper pieced the hat and boots, then smacked myself in the face 'cause I had spent so much time cutting out a SOLID color! Oh well, it gave little Miss Seattle Girl a bit of dimension!

Details: Stamps, paper, ribbon, twinks by A Muse.

5 comments:

kim lenhart said...

oh my gosh, that is the absolute cutest card ever...I'm gonna have to try it....she looks so sweet in these colors!!

Becky Rusher said...

How sweet is this? I love it, Tisha!

Simone Pursiful said...

I love this stamp...I really like the pastel colors!

Jennie M said...

I love this Tisha! Such fun colors for the Seattle girl! :)

jenstamps said...

This came out adorable!!!