Friday, December 12, 2008

The 11th day!

The 11th day ... there must be something lucky in that right?? Well, I think the lucky part is that the A Muse girls saved my patootie by stuffing my box with some yummy candy! Last minute Lucy that I am, I was making this box at the last possible minute before I went to Seattle last month, and I completely forgot about getting something for the inside. This probably stems from the same part of me that is so concerned about how a card looks, and then totally forgets to send it to the person it was made for! Scatter-brain, I tell ya - that's what I am! Anyway - let's just say that I filled the box with L-O-V-E!!
*************************************************************************************
Supplies: A Muse Fawn (from the clear Peace and Cheer set), numbers from the Cupcake Builder Clear Set, Vintage Green Paper, Vintage Red Paper, Green Kitchen Paper, Red Stitched Grosgrain, Red Micro Twinkle Stickers.

8 comments:

Lyndsay Breid said...

I'm a scatterbrain too ... must be why we get along so well. ;)

I love your little advent box - the bling on the fawn is too adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!! I love the little bell!! :)

StampinCathy said...

Candy with Love! Try to have one of the other stampers top that. No one else added love inside. :)

Unknown said...

nice to meet you last minute lucy, i'm procrastinator penny:) glad i'm not the only one. those candies look delish!

Anonymous said...

Well, MoTisha you be in good company! LOL! It's such a sweet little box, inside and out!

Anonymous said...

Love this sweet deer, Tisha!

jenstamps said...

Glad to hear I am not the only one who forgets to mail cards! :) Your box is adorable!

Joyce said...

If you hadn't told us, we never would've known! Very cute box!